NCC Flying is one of the most exciting and exhilarating experiences a cadet undergoes during the course of his/her training. Every NCC cadet is given a free sortie in 2nd and 3rd year of their training period. Each cadet got the opportunity of sortie in Virus SW-80 Microlight Aircraft. This is a two-seater propeller aircraft that requires short runways.
STRICT RESTRICTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE GOING FOR FLYING:-
- SD Cadets must be in Proper Haircut akin to military and Clean Shave.
- SW Cadets must ensure proper Figure of Eight.
- No Excuses Will Be Entertained Regarding Uniform and Turnout
- Knowledge of SOP is must.
- Vital Actions.
- Basics Of Aircraft Flying(Primary Controls/Secondary Controls and their working principle)
- Polythene bag is must